Welcome to Day 6 of Blogmas!
Today’s post is one I really enjoyed researching because it’s all about some of my favourite things… scented candles! I love lighting my candles and having the scent fill the room, sometimes even the whole house. So here are twelve festive scented candles that will make your home smell like Christmas.
- Build winter memories around a warm cedarwood fire kindled with sweet whispers of nutmeg and warm amber.
- A crisp scent of frosted leaves on snow-covered trees in the cool air, all warmed by golden amber sun rays.
- Classic Christmas scents – balsam and pine – take a sophisticated turn with hints of birch and eucalyptus.
- A new Christmas tradition that is sure to charm: perfectly pretty holiday cookies, deliciously decorated with sugary pink icing.
- A rich fruity accord with top notes of Orange and Tangerine combined with soft cinnamon, exotic spices and precious woods.
- A clean, refreshing fragrance offering delicate notes of florals and fruits with hints of powder in its base.
- A fruity fresh apple crunch with a spicy hint of ginger and Christmas fragrance.
- The distinctive aroma of homemade gingerbread with warming notes of cinnamon and clove combine with rich stem ginger and a base of sweet vanilla and syrup.
- Celebrate with a tart concoction spiked with mountain berries and a sprig of fresh-snipped pine.
- Warm and indulgent with swirls of cocoa topped with a layer of whipped cream and a hint of nutmeg.
- This is your perfect tree – balsam and fir scented with festive snowy branches.
- A happy holiday homecoming with the festive aroma of sweet apples, cinnamon, walnuts and maple.