Welcome to Day 9 of Blogmas!
Today I’m sharing our Christmas tree, the first we’ve actually put up in this house since it was in a bit of a mess the last couple of Christmases and it felt weird putting a tree up when we had no carpet on the stairs. So to make up for it, we bought a whopping 7 ft one – not going to lie, I did think it was going to be HUGE but it actually looks good in front of our french doors so I’m happy.
We’ve gone for a traditional/Scandi feel, with mainly red and white decorations and warm twinkly lights. We also added some little wooden snowflake shapes and some pine cones and candy canes.
If you like our tree and want to create something similar, I’ve linked the bits and pieces we’ve got, but some of the things were bought a couple of years ago so can’t find them now but have linked similar items where possible.
Where to buy our tree & decorations
- 7ft Canadian Fir Christmas tree
- 600 warm white LED lights
- Rattan start tree topper (similar)
- Red & white stars and trees decorations
- Wooden snowflake decorations
- Rustic wooden heart decorations
- Red snowflake baubles (similar)
- White snowflake baubles (similar)
- Car with Christmas tree ornament
- Rocking horse decorations (similar)
- Christmas tree in glass bauble (similar)
- Glitter deer decoration (similar)
- Candy canes (similar – ours are from Matalan)
- Nativity scene tealight holder (similar)
- White Christmas scene snow globe (similar)