Well. So much for my blogging goals in this post here. I’ve been doing a lot of thinking as to whether blogging is for me any more. I do still love writing, and I think it’s time to stop putting pressure on myself to blog regularly when I just don’t feel like it. Blogging has always been hobby and at the moment, I want to keep it that way and write about the things I want to write about, not what I ‘should’ be writing about.
Today I’m sharing my 30 Before 30 list as I’ve managed to tick off a couple of things since I last posted.
30 Before 30
11. Trip to New York
12. See the Statue of Liberty
14. Get a 50mm lens for DSLR
15. Beach trip
16. Buy a new car
17. Self-publish a book
19. Revisit Brighton
20. Have at least £3000 saved up
21. Complete an online photography course
22. Start making YouTube videos
23. Get rid of unnecessary clutter
24. Own a Marc Jacobs bag
25. Revisit Paris
26. Throw a themed party
27. Scrapbook our trips and travels
28. Visit the Harry Potter Studio Tour
29. See a sunrise
30. Do a mini UK roadtrip
Matt and I have been making plans for the summer, so if all goes well I’ll be able to tick off 15, 19, 27, 28, 29 and 30.