I’ve chosen five men’s fragrances that I think are excellent choices as gifts. They are high quality fragrances by some of the most popular designer brands and I’ve favoured woody/floral scents so they aren’t too overpowering, and some do have a touch of sweetness/spice. If I had to buy Matt a fragrance gift, I would definitely choose one of these.
I have included the notes of each fragrance for those of you that find this information useful.
- Woody aromatic
- Top notes: Bergamot, guaiac wood
- Middle notes: Vetiver, cedar, sichuan pepper
- Base notes: Cacao and amber
- Top notes: Neroli, black pepper
- Middle notes: Jasmine, rose, night blooming cereus
- Base notes: Vanille, cashmere wood
- Top notes: Bergamot, grapefruit
- Middle notes: Elemi, pink pepper
- Base notes: Leather, tobacco, vetiver
- Woody, oriental
- Top notes: Lavender, mint, bergamot, coriander
- Middle notes: Honey, milk, caramel
- Base notes: Sandalwood, vanilla, tonka beans, musk
- Warm spicy
- Top notes: Aquatic citrus
- Middle notes: Spices
- Base notes: Ginger, pepper
* All links correct at time of writing.